General Casino Brand Domain Name Info
We accept transactions using Escrow.com. At our discretion we may also accept payment by Paypal, Payoneer, Xoom, wire transfer, or another method. Transactions using direct Paypal payment (or another online wallet) or wire must be paid in full up front and the domain will be pushed/transferred to you.
To Buy a casino domain name, or Inquire about one, complete the Contact Form on any domain page of our site, and send it to us.
STEPS FOR ESCROW TRANSACTION
— This describes a domain sale and transfer by means of a “push.” This means it does not change registrars.
What is needed for a “Push”
Please look at the specific instructions (below) for the specific registrar where the domain is currently registered. We will explain the process to you during the sale, but this tells you the steps ahead of time.
GODADDY: If the casino domain name is registered at Godaddy, we would need: your Godaddy account number, and the email associated with that account. This is called an Account Change. Afterwards, you must sign into your Godaddy account and Accept the domain. You may check the links below for more details.
ENOM: To push a domain within Enom, we need your Enom or Enomcentral username. An account is free to create. Your new account must have all fields filled out, or Enom will not allow domains to be pushed into your account. A push is almost instantaneous.
DYNADOT: To push a domain at Dynadot, we need your Dynadot forum name. Dynadot will email you to Confirm the move, which then completes the process.
MONIKER: To push a domain at Moniker, we need your customer ID of your Moniker account. After we push the name, you must Login and Confirm it in your account.
ESCROW TRANSACTION PROCESS
To pay for a domain using Escrow.com, you must have registered an account there. They require now that all buyers and sellers confirm their ID with documents for security. You’ll be asked to upload ID documents. This is because of the financial services they offer, and the high level of security they use. The U.S. has increased its requirements for corporations offering financial services, so this is not unexpected. Your details are not sold; Escrow Internet Services enjoys a good reputation for its customer protection. It’s the main reason it is the most-used method for domain sales.
1. Tell us your Escrow.com account’s email. This should match the email you use at your registrar. For example, if your Escrow email is Myname@me.com, then your account at Godaddy (where your new domain is going) should use this email as well.
2. We will start a transaction at Escrow, and you’ll receive an email asking you to read it and accept the terms. Terms include price, and length of inspection period (we use 1 day), and which party will pay the transaction fees. Transaction fees may be split or not.
3. After you accept terms of the sale, Escrow will direct you to remit the funds (including the transaction fees) for the domain to them. Their address and wire info is on the website. For most sales, a wire transfer is necessary.
4. Once Escrow has received the funds, they’ll tell the seller — us — to give you the domain. We will then use the information you’ve provided to us, and push the domain from our account to yours at the registrar. (See section above for Push details.)
5. Transaction and delivery of domain are completed. You the buyer should then sign into Escrow.com, and click the button indicating you have Received the domain. This doesn’t release funds, but starts the inspection period. You still have time to correct a problem if there is one.
6. If all is well and you can see the new domain in your account, in Escrow click button that says you Accept the domain. This completes your transaction.